Wednesday 4 January 2017

Maple Grilled Rainbow Trout


My Kamado Joe is my favorite grill to cook any fish on. 

Ingredients

  • 1/2 Cup pure maple syrup
  • 1/2 Cup soya sauce
  • Raging river (Dizzy Pig Spices)
  • Shaking the tree (Dizzy Pig Spices)
  • 1 Fresh lemond
  • 2 Garlic Clove
  • 1 Cowboys Pepper mixe
  • 1 Fresh rainbow trout

Direction

1. I soaked my trout in 1/2 cup of maple syrup mixed with 1/2 cup soya sauce for 45 minutes!

2. Then I stuffed the trout with a pepper mixes, 1 slice lemon and 2 sliced garlic cloves.

3. I also covered the fish with Dizzy pig Shaking the tree and raging river!

4. Pre-heat you're Joe to 350 Degree F.

5. I then cook direct at 350 degree F for approximately 10 minutes on each side! I basically cook till the fish meat start to flake or skin comes off easy!

Enjoy!

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment